Friday, July 13, 2007

A Movie At Gurney

Last Saturday (070707) was a busy day...i go sch on the morning til noon then straight away go gurney watch transformer wif iy,zhe,lee xin n 2 of his fren(jon put aeroplane coz of something).Be4 tat i walked 2 gurney from my sch 2 get the tickes.Luckily i got it.The cinema almost full tats y i bought the fifth row eh ticket although it was quite in front but better than ntg la.


Ticket

Most of us were late n the movie start at 3.30pm.V walked in the cinema bout 5-10 minutes later.The cinema was so so so DARK until i cant c anything.I cant even c the numbers of row n seat.Luckily i noe our seats were in front n there got a row left wif 7 seats.We can only find our seat coz of those empty seat.In tat momment i think of something which is sony ericson W800i.Tat hp can use as tourch light n the light r damn bright.I noe it coz i use it 2 find my hp which drop under the seat in the middle of the movie.Although i dun really like sony hp,since it helps me so i ma advertised on it.


W800i

The movie was nice.I felt tat but iy dun agree wif me.The heroin-Megan Fox damn hot.She really very sexy until i n iy oso cant stop starring at her esp in this scene which is shown in the pic below.


Megan Fox so hot........

There were oso lots of nice car inside tat movie.1 of it was the 'bumblebee'.all oso very yeng.I was thinking if i ever owned tat car....wah...fantastic!(dreaming)


So yeng...'bumblebee' but my car is...


Tu kao SAGAK(sobs)

After movie v go little cottage celebrate iy n xl birthday...erm dun wanna comment bout tat night.Later ww3 wil occur...But the food there not bad...

No comments:

lonely

lonely
i m going 2 be lonely...haiz