Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bad luck

14 of september is a bad day...

tat day i din go sch..ponteng is a hot trend when exam is coming soon.so i stay at home study the stupid bio.like wat zhe say bio is the 'lannest' thing in world beside c****** and iy.haha.but i have 2 love it as i alr take this subject.

after lunch i drive my sagak go tuition at komtar there.i lap til 110km/j coz scare i late manatau reach there n sit 4 half an hour,teacher stil not yet come.the tuition centre assistance come n tel al of us teacher stuck at penang bridge coz of traffic jam so cancel tuition.

the time is stil early 4 me 2 go n fetch my bro.i told him i wil go fetch him at 4pm after my tuiiton.but then i go his sch at 3pm coz tuition cancel.when i turn in the junction at han chiang there...a bagak student wif his motor who come from the opposite direction cut into my lane.he was on the center of my lane...walau i shock then faster break.He try 2 avoid me then motor 'peng' n he himself fall on the road.tat time was sch dismiss time so there were lots of car on the road.luckily got 2 man help him up.then a malay motorist cal me n tat guy.he told tat guy tat he was wrong n ask me let him go as he is stil a student.aiyo i oso a student la...

luckily my car is ok.no skretches n ntg spoil.so i juz let him go.he injured on his hand n oso leg.

hope tat other motorist on the road muz b very carefull 2 avoid accident.haiz..oso hope tat 14 of october wil not b a bad day...

No comments:

lonely

lonely
i m going 2 be lonely...haiz