Monday, August 24, 2009

kl trip

i dunno y suddenly feel like updating my blog.alr stop 4 1 year plus almost forget my username n oso password.haha...hc dun always laugh at my old pic k..every1 got their past ma.haha.

juz come back from kl last sat.went 2 kl 4 3 times from july 2 end of august.really hate kl...this is only my own opinion.went there at 17 of july.tat trip was fun coz v went there 2 enjoy n watch mu match against malaysia.is a good n exciting match.malaysia actually is not tat bad.

really enjoy the time there..the time v play in the hotel room...the time v have pillow fight n oso some siao things.i think every1 oso enjoy it a lot.going a lot of places with the help of derek n oso gps.i suddenly found out gps is such a useful device.

after tat trip i went back pg 4 a few days only then headed again 2 kl 4 my russian class.tat 3 weeks is not fun though.spent lots of time learning tat damn confusing russian but oso got spent sometime wif my new frens go shopping everywhere la.got some bad experience in rapid bus 2..

finaly tat 3 weeks past d n now i m in my lovely home in penang.i really love penang.love the road,food,place n every1 here.kl is 2 hectic 4 me.actually now i m spending time singing karaoke wif all my frens using skype.i dunno how on earth this wil happened but it is really very fun n all of us enjoy our time doing so.rite???(hc,iy,yw n as)

hc juz 2 respond 2 u..i oso really miss u guys a lot.dunno wat wil happen in the future but v muz always believe v wil b best frens forever.dun forget is FOREVER.



No comments:

lonely

lonely
i m going 2 be lonely...haiz