Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bagak's Blog Created...

Hey guys,i finally got a blog..hehe!Dunno y juz feel like wanna create a blog.Maybe influenced by some of my close frens.Dunno wat it feels when blog so i would like 2 try it.Let me introduce myself.First n most important thing is i am really a bagak.I would like 2 inform u guys tat dun always mix wif iy n gaby coz they wil really make u bagak n bagaier.U guys can take me as a good example...I m now a form 6 students.Pcghs sucks la..tomolo sch reopen liao really damn kek sim.I m oso one of the member of YP gang-prawnie 3!Yp gang really is a important n meaningfull gang 2 me!There r lots 2 talk about this gang...wil continue some others day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei,pls dun use the word bagak in ur blog la.....makes u sound more bagak then b4.......

lonely

lonely
i m going 2 be lonely...haiz