Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Kena Tagged!

I was tagged by DEREK today n now i gonna finished it.I very responsible 1 so i wont like some1 delay til a month...haha...here it goes...

Layer One : On The Outside
Name -- Ming Siew or Prawnie 3/ming jiu/bagak/sagak/gagak/mee soup/loh mee/miang siew/
Date of Birth -- 14th of October 1989
Current Status -- Single
Eye Colour -- brown
Hair Colour -- Black
Righty or Lefty -- Righty

Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage -- Chinese(No MALAY).
Your Fears -- Ghost
Your Weakness -- Lack of Confidence ,2 emotional
Your Perfect Pizza -- err, I gobble in any kind of pizza. but if I really have to choose, it shall be the ISLAND SUPREME.

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up -- Stupid Sch
Your Bedtime -- 10pm-11pm. I really must change my sleeping habits, sleeping early isn't good 4 me coz i need more time 2 study.
Your Most Missed Memory -- The times I had with my friends in NS

Layer Four : Your Picks
Pepsi or Coke -- Pepsi coz coke got a lot of gas which make me feel uncomfortable.
McDonald's or Burger King -- Mc Donald coz juz tried burger king once when i went 2 kl.forget bout the taste d.
Single or Group Dates -- No dates
Adidas or Nike -- Nike. cause I like the logo.
Tea or Nestea -- Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanila -- I'll choose chocolate but not as edicted as iy
Cappucino or Coffee -- cappuccino will coz it sound more class...hehe

Layer Five : Do You...
Smoke -- NEVER(hate it)
Curse -- Sometimes, especially when something shitty and unexpected happens.
Take a shower -- Sure lar.
Think you've been in love -- Dunno.
Go to school -- Got la PCGHS lo.
Want to get married -- Yea
Believe in yourself -- Not really, coz not so confident in myself.
Think you're a health freak -- Don't think so.Coz not enough sleep.

Layer Six - In The Past Month
Drank alcohol -- Yea(a little bit)
Eaten sushi -- I think so.Sushi from Tesco.
Dyed your hair -- Nope,i like black the most!

Layer Seven : Have You Even...
Played A Stripping Game -- Don't think so.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In -- Yea sometimes v need 2 do so!for example i have 2 tuck in my form six shirt although i hate it coz of rules.

Layer Eight : Age
You're Hoping To Be Married -- 28 maybe.

Layer Nine : In a Girl / Guy
Best Eye Colour -- It doesn't matter but i like brown more.
Hair Colour -- It doesn't matter too,but black better la.
Short hair or Long Hair - Long. but not too long n muz got a bit yeng.

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 min ago -- Doing this tag.
1 Hour ago -- Doing math
4.5 Hours ago -- Dinner.
1 month ago -- yp library day lo n is maxx birthday.studying n crapping in library.
1 year ago --So chim how could i remember le?i think is studying la.

Layer Eleven : Finish the sentence
I love -- watching movie.
I feel -- kind of stress sometimest.
I hate -- making decisions.
I hide -- somethings from you guys.
I miss -- the times in NS n yo.
I need -- to b smarter.

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
1. Hui Fang
2. Jontan
3. Alex
4. Zhi Ying
5. Siu Yun

No comments:

lonely

lonely
i m going 2 be lonely...haiz