Monday, June 25, 2007

Malaysia's Police = BAGAK

Today my fren who was juz pass 4 a few weeks fetched me 2 chemistry tuition at pisa.Her mum was beside her when she was driving.She is new n this is the 1st time she drive outside of our taman.

V were waiting 4 a traffic light n there was a police car behind us.When the traffic lighs turn green my fren maybe got a bit panic so the engine mati 4 three times.I feel tat it was normal 4 a new driver so i waited 4 her patiently.

At this time a bagak XXXXXX honked my frens many times. V din bother him n my fren try her best 2 keep on driving.at last she managed 2 pass the traffic light.Who noes tat bagaker menyalakan his car's siren n called my fren stop beside the road.V as a good citizen sure guai guai stop at the roadside.He checked my fren's ic n license.

He stil not satisfied after checking n he started 2 scold my fren."Kalau tak cekap jangan pandu kat jalan nanti kalau org langgar MATI tau!"He started 2 curse my fren by keep on repeating the MATI word."U tak sayang nyawa saya sayang tau.."wat the hell was he talking..."U tampal P org tak peduli tau,diapa terus langgar ja.Kalau langgar MATI tau!!"At this moment i really felt like wanna ask him since u say no 1 peduli the P then wat 4 government wan us 2 stick on tat big red sticker.BAGAK betul.N who say langgar sure mati wan cedera cannot ar?or lucky then ntg happened cannot meh?

Since he said til the P so useless cal him go cadang the government 2 stick a big big sticker tat write "Pemandu baru pass jgn ikut terlalu dekat.Sabar jike engine mati!"I really cant stand him.Is him tat cannot wait n unpatient but end up my fren n her mum kena marah.From this i realised tat Malaysia's XXXXXX r emotional,bagak n ....!

No comments:

lonely

lonely
i m going 2 be lonely...haiz