Saturday, June 23, 2007

LONELY

wats the feeling of being lonely?i think i wil noe wat it feels after few years.most of my frens wil leave penang.ee xin n salty alr at aussie.then after one or two months derek going kl n jon going uk.haiz..not only tat, iy n hc wil oso go aussie after 1 or 2 years time.bs n xl i dunno la then tat maxx le..i dun think she wil so guai stay at pg she sure wil go somewhere else.kl or overseas.ah kor le wanna go usa liao.so left me n gaby.tat gaby oso plan 2 go singapore d so at last juz left me...ALONE.my god i dunno how m i going 2 handle this...i wil sien ka si ar then everyday stay at home n go sch nia.if keep on like this i sure become more n more bagak.maybe siao ki ar..haiz...i have 2 prepare myself 4 tat d...so sad...but i can never change the fact!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tagged u!
http://myblurworld-niaoniao.blogspot.com/

lonely

lonely
i m going 2 be lonely...haiz